I've read 81 books this year, yeah that is a lot for me, so this was a little hard. I did manage to pick my ten and here they are in no particular order and yeah maybe I cheated a little.
- Anna and the french kiss and Lola and the boy next door by Stephanie Perkins
- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
- City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare
- Popular: Vintage wisdom for a modern geek by Maya Van Wagenen
- The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
- Pushing the limits by Katie Mcgarry
- Saga the graphic novel series by Brian k. Vaughan and Fiona staples
- The Watersong series by Amanda Hocking
- The Selection series by Kiera Cass
- Come back to me by Mila Gray/ Sarah Alderson
So those are the top books I've read this year so far and I can't wait until the end of the year when I can compare my favorites and the differences between then and now.